Sintons are proud to be part of the North East Solicitor Apprenticeship which was the first of its kind in the North East. The scheme and partnership has been hailed for its unique and innovative approach into opening up the legal profession to young people.
About the apprenticeship
- A six-year programme while employed leading to qualification as a solicitor
- Study part time with a leading University
- Law degree incorporated and awarded after four years
- Academic support from CILEx Law School
- Final assessment in the SRA’s solicitors’ qualifying exams
Our trainees are on twitter, follow @SintonsTrainees to see what they are up to or to ask for advice.
How do I apply?
We are not currently recruiting any Solicitor Apprentices for 2019 but further details about the Apprenticeship, recruitment and potential vacancies can be found here on the Northumbria University Website or CILEx Law School vacancy page.