Sintons are proud to be part of the North East Solicitor Apprenticeship which was the first of its kind in the North East. The scheme and partnership has been hailed for its unique and innovative approach into opening up the legal profession to young people.
About the apprenticeship
- A six-year programme while employed leading to qualification as a solicitor
- Study part time with a leading University
- Law degree incorporated and awarded after four years
- Academic support from CILEx Law School
- Final assessment in the SRA’s solicitors’ qualifying exams
Our trainees are on twitter, follow @SintonsTrainees to see what they are up to or to ask for advice.
How do I apply?
We are currently recruiting for a Solicitor Apprentice, to commence with the firm in September 2020.
The closing date for applications is 31st January 2020.
Please click here to review and submit your application.
For more details
Click on our brochure below for more details.