Regulatory frameworks are constantly changing and evolving across all sectors in the UK as regulators continue to implement wide ranging regulatory reforms. As the landscape of legal and regulatory issues becomes more complex the cost of non-compliance with the relevant legislation and regulations pose significant risks to the financial and reputational welfare, not only to companies or organisation but also to key individuals holding positions of responsibility.
Our multi-disciplinary team involves specialists who operate across a range of sectors and are well placed to support and advise Individuals and companies across the full spectrum of regulatory, risk and compliance matters. We regularly advise clients in a number of areas which include; Financial Services, Healthcare, Health and Safety, Data Privacy & Cybersecurity and Fintech.
- Regulatory and compliance matters involving the FCA handbook and PRA rulebook
- Disputes, investigations and enforcement action brought by the FCA and PRA
- Regulatory and compliance matters involving the SRA
- Transactional support including due diligence for all types of transactional activity
- Competition and Anti-trust
- Professional discipline and regulation
- Directors disqualification proceedings
- Financial crime and HMRC investigations
- CQC Regulation
- Inquests and public inquiries
- Health and safety compliance, investigations and enforcement
- Data privacy and cybersecurity compliance and regulation
- Fintech, Regtech and technology services
If we can assist you in any way, or if you simply want to discuss a regulatory issue, please contact us at any time.