Serious Road Traffic Accidents Compensation Claims
Should you suffer serious injury as a result of a road traffic accident it is likely that you will experience a significant loss of income whilst your expenditure may also increase as you require help with treatment, medication and everyday living. Where somebody else is to blame for the road traffic accident it should be possible to recover personal injury compensation in order to cover the cost of past losses and expenses and your future needs.
Access to expert medical treatment and rehabilitation is of prime importance as is the need to ensure that you are financially secure.
At Sintons our specialist personal injury solicitors have a wealth of experience in pursuing serious, high value and complex accident compensation claims. Accordingly, we are able to provide you with expert advice and representation to help you recover the compensation necessary to protect your future. We recognise however that in serious injury claims money is not enough. We will also ensure that you receive the necessary rehabilitation, treatment and practical assistance to help you get your life back on track.
In order to minimise any inconvenience you may suffer and to maximise the benefits that can be achieved we are able to provide the following services where another party is at fault:
- Free vehicle recovery repair and replacement as necessary;
- The provision of modified vehicles to enable you to continue driving with any long term disabilities;
- Free physiotherapy treatment within 3 working days of instruction;
- Access to expert rehabilitation services and care managers;
- Full expert consideration of housing, care and mobility requirements;
- Recovery of past and future losses and expenses including loss of earnings and earning capacity;
- Employment rehabilitation where appropriate.
All personal injury claims are pursued on a No Win No Fee basis so you can rest assured that there is no financial risk.
To begin a personal injury compensation claim or obtain further advice with no obligation contact Sintons 24/7.