Road Traffic Accident Compensation Claims
A road traffic accident can occur in a variety of ways causing injury to drivers, cyclists, passengers or pedestrians. You may be travelling in a car, a works vehicle, a bus, motorbike or pedal cycle. No matter what the circumstances, where somebody else was to blame you will be entitled to claim personal injury compensation for the pain and suffering you have experienced.
At Sintons our team of road traffic accident specialists have a wealth of experience in pursuing all types of claims from relatively minor injuries to accidents of maximum severity. All claims for personal injury compensation are pursued on a ‘No Win No Fee’ basis so you can rest assured that there is no financial risk.
In addition to minimise any inconvenience you may suffer and to maximise the benefits that can be achieved, we are able to provide the following services where another party is at fault:
- Free vehicle recovery and repair;
- Free like for like replacement until you are back in your own vehicle;
- Free physiotherapy treatment within 3 working days of instruction;
- Access to expert rehabilitation services;
- Recovery of excess and any uninsured losses or additional expenses;
- Recovery of any loss of earnings.
All personal injury claims are pursued on a No Win No Fee basis so you can rest assured that there is no financial risk.
To begin a personal injury compensation claim or obtain further advice with no obligation contact Sintons 24/7.