Whether you are looking at setting up your own charity or considering leaving a legacy in your will, we will be able to advise you of the best way forward.
We have advised a vast number of individuals who have set up their own charity and are well versed with the different structures and best options available.
How we can help you:
Our charities team offer clear practical advice on:
- The creation and incorporation of charities, both incorporated and unincorporated organisations;
- Individual clients on the creation of charitable foundations;
- Ongoing administration including the active management of property investment portfolios;
- Grant giving, projects and funding arrangements;
- The merger and demerger of charities;
- Dealing with The Charity Commission and registration requirements; &
- Leaving charitable donations in your will.
For anything further, one of our specialists would be delighted to meet you either in our office or in your own home to talk through your requirements and answer any questions. Please contact us at any time.