Administration disputes may relate to:
- Whether the personal representative of the estate is appropriate to act
- Which assets should be in the estate
- Whether the personal representative of the estate has caused a loss to the estate (perhaps by selling assets under their real value)
- How the estate assets should be distributed between beneficiaries
- The correct valuation of the estate assets
We act for executors, administrators, trustees and beneficiaries to help them resolve such disputes in a pragmatic and cost effective manner.