Ray is a Senior Associate in the Personal Injury department specialising in accidents at work.
- Ray has been handling Personal Injury claims for over 35 years
- He handles a wide range of cases including accidents at work, public and product liability and road traffic accidents
- Ray has been a member of the Law Society Personal Injury Accreditation Scheme for over 10 years
The personal injury team won praise from the Legal 500 2018 being highlighted for their “first-class service” in the “very organised and highly professional” way they approach cases.
The Chambers UK 2019 Guide described the personal injury team as being “flexible, responsive and modern in their outlook, and approachable, client-focused and always happy to go that extra mile.”
In the Chambers UK 2020 Guide the personal injury team was described as “very approachable, easy to communicate with and supportive.” A source highlighted the team’s “considered and knowledgeable approach to clients with complex and individual needs.“
Key Practice Areas
- Accidents at Work
- Accidents Abroad
- Accidents in Public Places
- Defective Product Claims
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Claims