- Phil has significant experience in all areas of personal injury litigation, in particular accidents at work, serious road traffic accidents and catastrophic injury claims
- He has achieved significant success on behalf of victims suffering from a variety of serious injuries and occupational diseases; when many such claims had previously been rejected by other personal injury solicitors
- Phil has been a member of the Law Society Personal Injury Panel since its inception and is a Senior Litigator accredited by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers. He is recognised as a top tier personal injury specialist by the Legal 500 and a Notable Practitioner by Chambers UK Guide
Phil has been listed as a ‘leading individual‘ by the Legal 500 in 2015, 2016, 2017 2018 & 2019.
Previous clients quoted in the Legal 500 have described Phil as “very supportive and encouraging. He was tenacious in pursuing the best outcome”, whilst others in the legal profession have described him as “very experienced and bright…strategically aware and unflappable”.
In the 2019 Chambers UK Guide Phil was once again ranked as a ‘notable practitioner’ with one client pointing out that “he always has time for me” and “explains every step,” while other legal sources noted that he “excellently prepares and thoroughly analyses his cases.” The Guide also described the Personal Injury Team as being “flexible, responsive and modern in their outlook, and approachable, client-focused and always happy to go that extra mile.”
Phil was ranked as a ‘notable practitioner’ in the Chambers 2020 Guide with a client saying that “He really goes the extra mile for his clients.” The Chambers UK 2020 Guide also described the personal injury team as “very approachable, easy to communicate with and supportive.” A source highlighted the team’s “considered and knowledgeable approach to clients with complex and individual needs.”
The Legal 500 in 2017 praised the personal injury team at Sintons for being ‘outstanding and unmatched in the region’, adding that the team, which handles cases for clients from across the UK, attracted particular praise for its ‘diligent, client focused’ approach and its willingness to ‘always go the extra mile’ on their behalf. The 2018 Guide credited his department as being highlighted for their “first-class service” in the “very organised and highly professional” way they approach cases.
Key Practice Areas
- Accidents at Work
- Serious and Catastrophic Injuries
- Complex Road Traffic Accidents
- Work Related Upper Limb Disorders
- Asbestos Related Conditions