- Phil has significant experience in all areas of personal injury litigation, in particular employers liability and industrial disease claims
- He has achieved significant success on behalf of victims suffering from a variety of serious injuries and industrial diseases including work-related upper limb disorders and asbestos-related conditions
- Phil has been a member of the Law Society Personal Injury Panel since its inception and is a senior litigator accredited by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers. He is recognised as a top tier personal injury specialist by the Legal 500 and is credited for his many specialisms
Phil was listed as a ‘leading individual‘ by the Legal 500 in 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.
The Legal 500 2017 praised Sintons’ personal injury team for being ‘outstanding and unmatched in the region’, adding that the team, which handles cases for clients from across the UK, attracted particular praise for its ‘diligent, client focused’ approach and its willingness to ‘always go the extra mile’ on their behalf
In the 2018 Guide Phil was said to be “very experienced and bright…strategically aware and unflappable“, with his department being highlighted for their “first-class service” in the “very organised and highly professional” way they approach cases.
In the 2019 Chambers UK Guide Phil was once again ranked as a ‘notable practitioner’ with one client noting that “he always has time for me” and “explains every step,” while other sources note he “excellently prepares and thoroughly analyses his cases.” The Guide also described the team as being “flexible, responsive and modern in their outlook, and approachable, client-focused and always happy to go that extra mile.”
Key Practice Areas
- Accidents at Work
- Serious and Catastrophic Injuries
- Complex Road Traffic Accidents
- Work Related Upper Limb Disorders
- Asbestos Related Conditions