Paul joined Sintons in November 2007 and he was made Partner in February 2015. Paul has always worked in the field of industrial disease claims acting on behalf of claimants.
- Paul has acted for thousands of individuals in bringing a variety of claims for industrial disease
- Due to his experience Paul’s predominant role is to represent clients once court proceedings have been issued
- In the area of industrial deafness work, Paul has an in-depth understanding of matters in regard to breach of duty (noise levels) and causation (medical evidence)
- Paul represents clients from all over the country
- Paul regularly represents clients whose exposure occurred as far back as the 1960s
Outside of work Paul enjoys field sports, particularly shooting, when his family life permits the time to do so.
Key Practice Areas
- Industrial Disease
- Industrial Deafness
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome