Mark was elected Managing Partner in February 2017. His primary responsibility is to promote the development and implementation of the firm’s strategy. This involves oversight of the firm’s performance and ensuring that we recruit and retain the best legal talent so that we can achieve our vision of setting the standard for legal excellence.
- Before he became Managing Partner, Mark undertook regulatory work and was also a litigator
- His regulatory work was on behalf of businesses, organisations and individuals facing enforcement action by regulators such as the Health & Safety Executive, the Care Quality Commission and the Environment Agency. He has extensive experience of delivering advice and representation during interviews under caution, in Court and at Inquests
- He also acted on behalf of those who sustained catastrophic, life-changing injuries such as spinal cord and brain injuries
Outside of work, Mark does his best thinking whilst walking, enjoys reading and endures football at St James’ Park.
According to Legal 500, Mark “puts clients completely at ease”, something he is striving to achieve among staff in his new role as Managing Partner!
Key Practice Areas
- Regulatory Services
- Head, Spinal Cord and other Serious Injuries
- Leisure Law
- Energy, Renewables and Resources