- Lynne has more than 20 years’ experience within personal injury and qualified as a solicitor in 2003;
- Particular specialism in asbestos related disease claims;
- Experienced in industrial disease claims involving hearing loss and exposure to vibration;
- Considerable experience of litigated claims;
- Lynne has successfully recovered significant compensation on behalf of those suffering from a variety of injuries and industrial diseases.
Outside of work Lynne enjoys spending time with family and socialising with friends. She is a keen football supporter and is a season ticket holder at Newcastle United.
Key Practice Areas
- Asbestos Related Diseases
- Industrial Deafness
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome
- Work Related Upper Limb Disorders
- Occupational Lung Diseases