Louise is a Senior Associate at Sintons and has a varied caseload of complex Family matters. She has the experience to deliver the expertise advice but also the personal touch to allow the range of clients she deals with to feel instantly at ease.
Whilst Louise is comfortable litigating should the circumstances require, she equally promotes alternatives to Court and is trained and competent in Collaborative Practice alongside a handful of other lawyers in the North East.
- Louise joined Sintons in 2014 having previously worked in a smaller High Street practice for 8 years
- She has a breadth of experience covering all aspects of family law, however specialises in advising upon the arrangements for children and high value financial remedy cases
- Louise has gained experience as a mediator which brings with it a different skills set to assist her overall practice
- Louise is a member of Resolution
- The family team won team of the year at the 2019 Northern Law Awards
The family team was singled out by the Legal 500 2017 for its “high net worth financial expertise” and its ability to resolve complex family situations on behalf of its clients.
Louise won praise from the Legal 500 2018, being singled out for her ability to handle complex matters and her collaborative law expertise. The family team also won praise from the Legal 500 2018, being acknowledged for their “excellent work”.
Outside of work Louise has a toddler who thinks she is a teenager who takes up most of her spare time.
Key Practice Areas