Louise is a Senior Associate in our Real Estate Department and has over 20 years’ experience advising both public and private sector clients on a broad spectrum of property transactions including acquisitions and disposals, development and regeneration projects, landlord and tenant as well as planning and highways matters.
- Acting as the lead lawyer for a local authority on a regionally significant regeneration project consisting of a 450,000sq ft mixed use scheme which included retail, leisure and office space together with residential apartments
- Acting for a local authority on its commercialization projects including a ‘lease wrapper’ on a new build 125,000 square feet industrial scheme with developer construction obligations and linked underleases
- Advising on development documentation, including put and call options, on strategic regeneration sites
- Collating ownership of a former industrial estate as part of a residential redevelopment scheme in conjunction with Homes England.
- Advising on landlord and tenant matters, including structuring the lease documentation on multi-occupied new build premises
- Acting on residential development transactions through conditional contracts and option agreements
Outside of work Louise likes to spend time with her family, walking the dog in the countryside and running.
The Legal 500 2018 described the real estate team as being “strong, diligent and attentive” and one of the biggest and most capable in the region.
The Chambers UK 2019 Guide commented that the “the work undertaken by the real estate team is always of a high standard and they’re very strong in their area of operation.”
Key Practice Areas
- Real Estate
- Public sector
- Landlord and Tenant