- Lauren studied law at the University of Nottingham where she was awarded the John Warren award for achieving the best overall exams results (second year) and the University of Nottingham Law Graduates Association award for being the best candidate in Part II of final examinations (third year)
- After completing the LPC Lauren worked as a paralegal at a regional firm in York for 18 months before commencing her training contract. During this time Lauren gained experience in the areas of dispute resolution, conveyancing and Wills & Probate
- Lauren qualified as a solicitor in January 2018 and specialises in the area of Wills & Probate, concentrating on the preparation of Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and the administration of estates
- Lauren is an Associate Member of Solicitors for the Elderly and a Dementia Friends Champion
- Lauren’s work is supervised by an associate or partner within the Wills and Probate Team
The private client team won praise from the Legal 500 2017 being hailed as “excellent”. In the 2018 Guide the team was highly rated for its “professional efficient and friendly approach“.
The Chambers UK 2019 Guide described the personal tax, trusts and probate team as being “highly professional and offering solid advice, clearly given, followed by efficient and timely preparation of the relevant documentation.”
Outside of work Lauren enjoys playing netball, watching rugby and travel.
Key Practice Areas
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Administration of Estates
- Inheritance Tax Planning