Laura was recommended by the Legal 500 2016 and praised for being ‘knowledgeable, efficient and committed’.
- Acting for investors and owner occupiers in the acquisition and disposal of commercial properties
- Non-contentious Landlord and Tenant work
- Portfolio management of leasehold properties and associated documentation
- Real Estate Finance work for national lenders
- Acting in property transactions for charitable organisations
- Sector specific experience in healthcare, retail, office, industrial and leisure sectors
Laura acts for Bishops, Archdeacons, Dioceses Boards & Committees, Churchwardens and PCCs.
Laura has experience in Ecclesiastical matters including:
- Ecclesiastical property
- Marriage preliminaries
- Burial law and cremation
- Faculty work on historic churches
- Church and churchyard extensions
- Licences and collations
Laura is a surrogate for Church of England marriage licences.
She is a member of the Ecclesiastical Law Society and the Ecclesiastical Law Association.
Key Practice Areas
- Real Estate
- Secured Lending
- Landlord and Tenant