The Legal 500 2018 described the real estate team as being “strong, diligent and attentive” and one of the biggest and most capable in the region.
Laura was recommended by the Legal 500 2016 and praised for being ‘knowledgeable, efficient and committed’.
The Chambers UK 2019 Guide commented that the “the work undertaken by the real estate team is always of a high standard and they’re very strong in their area of operation.”
- Acting for investors and owner occupiers in the acquisition and disposal of commercial properties
- Non-contentious Landlord and Tenant work
- Portfolio management of leasehold properties and associated documentation
- Real Estate Finance work for national lenders
- Acting in property transactions for charitable organisations
- Sector specific experience in healthcare, retail, office, industrial and leisure sectors
Laura acts for Bishops, Archdeacons, Dioceses Boards & Committees, Churchwardens and PCCs.
Laura has experience in Ecclesiastical matters including:
- Ecclesiastical property
- Marriage preliminaries
- Burial law and cremation
- Faculty work on historic churches
- Church and churchyard extensions
- Licences and collations
Laura is a surrogate for Church of England marriage licences.
She is a member of the Ecclesiastical Law Society and the Ecclesiastical Law Association.
Key Practice Areas
- Real Estate
- Secured Lending
- Landlord and Tenant