Kate is a Partner specialising in acting for individuals who have sustained life-changing injuries.
- Kate has nearly 15 years experience in Claimant Personal Injury
- Kate acts for Claimants based across the whole of England and Wales who have sustained complex and serious injuries including brain and spinal cord injury
- Kate has had success in many cases where other solicitors either would not take the case on or did not succeed in pursuing claims
- Kate is absolutely committed to going the extra mile to ensure the best possible rehabilitation and compensation outcome for her clients
- Kate is an APIL accredited senior litigator
- The Legal 500 2017 praised Sintons’ personal injury team for being ‘outstanding and unmatched in the region’, adding that the team, which handles cases for clients from across the UK, attracted particular praise for its ‘diligent, client focused’ approach and its willingness to ‘always go the extra mile’ on their behalf
- The personal injury team won praise from the Legal 500 2018 being highlighted for their “first-class service” in the “very organised and highly professional” way they approach cases.
- The Chambers UK 2019 Guide described the personal injury team as being “flexible, responsive and modern in their outlook, and approachable, client-focused and always happy to go that extra mile.”
Kate was recently described by counsel as delivering an ‘excellent result rewarding steely resolve’.
“friendly professional service” Mr W, Sunderland
“Communication was excellent…took away any stress from my part” Mrs S, Swindon
“no hesitation in recommending Kate personally to anyone who has a potential personal injury claim…helping people to get justice and be compensated in the way they are rightfully due” Mrs Davis, Gloucester
“you did all the work for me when I had got nowhere on my own” Mrs E, Clevedon
“you were prepared to take the case on where so many in the area refused” Mr B, Middlesbrough
“you improved the impression of your profession by 100%” Mr H, Melton Mowbray
Key Practice Areas
- NeuroTrauma Injury
- Serious Injury
- Accidents at Work
- Complex Road Traffic Accidents
- Accidents in Public Places
- Defective Product Claims
- Accidents Abroad