Julie is a Senior Family Law Practitioner with over 25 years’ experience.
She joined Sintons in 2013 following a merger with the niche family law firm she previously worked at. Prior to that she had worked for another leading law firm in the North East for 18 years.
She works closely with the head of the Family Team, Steve Freeman, and utilises her wealth of experience in order to achieve the best outcome for clients.
- Specialising in and dealing with issues that arise following the breakdown of relationships;
- Experience in all areas of family law and deals with clients who have problems ranging from simple divorce matters to complex financial cases;
- Advising on pre and post nuptial agreements and cohabitation agreements, together with problems which arise relating to children when a relationship breaks down;
- Being committed to approaching matters in the best way to suit an individual client’s needs, which includes engaging in the court process where necessary;
- Taking pride in her people skills and her ability to make clients feel at ease.
Julie and her colleagues won team of the year at the 2019 Northern Law Awards.
The family team won praise from the Legal 500 2018, being acknowledged for their ‘excellent work’.
“Thank you for all your help and in particular, your patience and perseverance….we got the result we wanted and deserved” – former client
“I truly appreciate all of your hard work but mostly your caring manner and support for me. It was very much appreciated and I will never forget this” – former client
Key Practice Areas
- Financial settlement on divorce