Jenny is an Associate in our Defendant Litigation department and handles files for insurers across the UK.
- Qualified in England and Wales 2007
- Became an Associate in 2011
- Involved in the administration of the department for a number of years including liaising with a number of national insurance clients and the allocation and supervision of work within the department
- Handles a broad case load including a number of high value catastrophic injury cases
- Closely involved with the development of key IT systems within the department
The nationally-acclaimed insurance litigation team won praise from the Legal 500 2017 for its unrivalled capability and client-centric approach and in 2018 for its personal and professional service and for its particular strength in defending high-value catastrophic injury claims.
Key Practice Areas
- High value Multi Track cases
- Catastrophic Injury
- Complex road traffic cases
- Indemnity issues
- Defendant Litigation