Frank joined Sintons in 1981 and became a partner in 1988. He currently acts for a range of insurers in the most serious and high value claims in their book.
He advises on policy liability, liability and on all aspects of quantum. He advises personally and leads teams in appropriate cases to ensure all appropriate evidence is obtained, issues considered and detailed and timely advice is given to insurers.
- Frank has 36 years of experience advising insurers and has a wealth of experience and knowhow to help insurers see the wood for the trees and bring the most difficult of claims to cost effective conclusions
- Frank’s experience includes a range of different settlement mechanisms including Mediation as well as the more common Joint Settlement Meetings
- His workload consists of high value claims, the majority of which have a value in the range of £1,000,000 – £25,000,000
- Frank is also the nominated solicitor for Nissan Motor Manufacturing (UK) Ltd and has been their adviser for employer’s liability and public liability claims for nearly 30 years. In this role he has developed expertise in WRULD, Vibration and NIHL claims
Frank is often to be seen on the tennis court or the golf course trying to understand why he is unable to improve however much he plays.
The nationally-acclaimed insurance litigation team won praise from the Legal 500 2017 for its unrivalled capability and client-centric approach and in 2018 for its personal and professional service and for its particular strength in defending high-value catastrophic injury claims.
The nationally-acclaimed insurance litigation team won praise from the Legal 500 2017 for its unrivalled capability and client-centric approach.
Frank was described by the Legal 500 2016 as “a specialist” in defending motor insurers in catastrophic injury claims.
Frank is “simply too good to be against”.
Frank has “impeccable client service”.
Frank is “a specialist” in defending motor insurers in catastrophic injury claims.
Key Practice Areas
- Catastrophic Injury
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Injury
- Fatal Accidents
- Industrial claims including diseases and conditions arising from work