Chris is a Partner in the Defendant Insurance Litigation department.
- Chris also manages the Fast Track, Small Claims and Recoveries team within the department and oversees volume instructions in these categories from a number of our insurance clients
- His focus is to secure the most cost-effective outcome for insurance clients by identifying appropriate opportunities for settlement and by reducing issues by early and proactive engagement with opponents, including forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution in certain cases
The nationally-acclaimed insurance litigation team won praise from the Legal 500 2017 for its unrivalled capability and client-centric approach and in 2018 for its personal and professional service and for its particular strength in defending high-value catastrophic injury claims.
Key Practice Areas
- Multi Track Litigation
- Cases involving multiple injuries
- Cases involving chronic pain
- Cases involving allegations of persistent or permanent symptoms
- Fatal accident claims
- Defendant Litigation