Angela joined Sintons’ Employment team in 2019 as an Associate with a wealth of experience in the public sector and also across a variety of private sectors including manufacturing, healthcare, haulage, retail, beverage and hospitality.
She has represented employers and employee’s over the years both in and out of Tribunal giving her the ability to see a case clearly from both strategic standpoints.
- Angela has spent over 12 years undertaking contentious and non contentious work in all areas of employment law
- Angela provides advice on standard and complex HR matters and supports employers through disciplinary and grievance processes; Angela also undertakes investigations on behalf of employers
- Angela is a proficient advocate and represents clients in pre claim conciliation, mediations and the Employment Tribunal should a dispute escalate
- Angela provides training and seminars on employment matters
- Angela is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association
- Angela is a Director at the Newcastle Citizens Advice Bureau and chairs the HR committee
Angela is a qualified cycle coach and volunteers her time with British cycling.
Angela also enjoys musical and dramatic theatre and spending time with her young family.
Key Practice Areas