Notable cases which Kate has been involved in include:
- MNL : very severe traumatic brain injury where client required 2:1 care 24 hours per day. Significant interim payments obtained to purchase a property for the client and to facilitate the care and rehabilitation they required. 8 figure lump sum settlement secured. Case taken over from another firm of solicitors partway through the claim.
- DR : spinal cord injury following an industrial accident. In addition to other interim payments, one interim payment of £1,200,000 secured to purchase and adapt alternative accommodation and also to meet the significant care and rehabilitation needs of the client
- ABC : traumatic brain injury with client emerging 2 years post-accident from a disorder of consciousness. Kate secured an interim payment of £400,000 to rent a property to implement a trial of living in the community
- AM : multi-party fatal accident claim with issues as to dependency / contribution / contributory negligence. International elements. Claim settled in excess of £1,000,000.00.
- ABC  traumatic brain injury; PPO and lump sum; £2,250,000 capitalised
- PJ  traumatic brain injury and above knee amputation. Lump sum of around £6 million
- GB  traumatic brain injury. Lump sum settlement of £1.4 million with PP of £67,000
- LG  traumatic brain injury. Lump sum settlement of £2.45 million with staged PP of £135,000 initially increasing to £156,000. Liability resolved at an application hearing for summary judgment to be entered in the Claimant’s favour
- Borowski  £8.35 million settlement for adult who sustained a spinal cord injury in a road accident
- Bridges : RTA; severe adult brain damage and paraplegia; complex quantum
- JT : liability denied for RTA involving a collision between client (a passenger) and a bus; 50 / 50 liability awarded at liability trial; no offers made by Defendant before trial.
Between July 2018 and January 2020, Kate secured over £3,000,000 in interim payments for her clients.