Intellectual property (often called “IP”) isn’t just relevant to large businesses or those involved in developing innovative new products. All businesses have intellectual property.
The real value of intellectual property is often not appreciated until it is under threat or lost.
Our areas of expertise include:
All matters relating to trademarks including:
- Trademark clearance searches
- Pursuing trademark registrations in the UK and Europe
- Trademark renewals
- Trademark watching service
- Design registration;
- Fixed fee IP audits;
- Licensing, joint venture and collaboration documentation;
- Sale and other forms of disposal of IP rights;
- Distribution, agency, franchising, merchandising, manufacture, supply, sponsorship and other commercial agreements;
- Online trading;
- Confidentiality agreements; &
- IP disputes in particular trademark, passing off and domain name disputes.
If we can assist you in any way, or if you simply want to discuss any intellectual property issue, please contact us at any time.