Corporate Recovery & Insolvency
We have a dedicated corporate recovery and insolvency team which is able to offer specialist advice to insolvency practitioners, businesses, individuals and lenders on a wide range of insolvency related issues.
Our team works alongside insolvency practitioners, banks, lenders and other intermediaries on solutions for restructuring, recovery or exit.
The team has a breadth of knowledge and experience from many years of experience dealing with complex insolvency related issues.
Our corporate recovery solicitors are able to offer sound technical and practical advice on both formal and informal insolvency scenarios.
If you would like any further information or to discuss any related matter, please contact us.
How we can help you:
Our expertise includes:
3. Bankruptcy petitions
4. Business restructuring
5. Company voluntary arrangements (CVAs)
6. Compulsory liquidations
7. Creditors’ voluntary liquidations
8. Company Directors disqualification proceedings
9. Directors’ duties and liability on insolvency
10. Directors and shareholders disputes leading to insolvency
11. Fraudulent trading
12. Individual voluntary arrangements (IVAs)
13. Insolvency injunctions
14. Investigations by insolvency practitioners into antecedent transactions
15. Law of Property Act and fixed charge receiverships
16. Members’ voluntary liquidations
17. Partnership insolvency
18. Provisional liquidations
19. Public and private examinations
20. Public interest winding-up petitions
21. Real Estate matters
22. Retention of title claims
23. Security reviews and enforcement
24. Winding up petitions
25. Wrongful trading
Insolvency law and practice is complex and constantly changing but our specialists have in depth knowledge and expertise to help address and resolve financial and legal issues.
Our team provides guidance on how to deal with mounting debts, collecting money from debtors, negotiating with banks and general restructuring of businesses. In the event that insolvency is unavoidable, we are able to direct businesses through the appropriate formal insolvency procedures, while also offering advice and support to directors and other individuals regarding potential personal liability.
It is now more important than ever to ensure businesses and individuals receive the right guidance and support needed to keep their finances under control and manage their cash flow and liabilities.