Immigration for Business
Business Immigration laws are complex and busy employers can easily fall foul of the Rules.
When it grants a sponsorship application, UKVI places a great deal of trust in an employer to manage the worker and so it is imperative that you maintain that trust.
UKVI can audit your compliance processes at any time and if you are found to be in breach, then leave to remain in the UK can be revoked and serious penalties can follow.
Our immigration experts are also employment law solicitors and so we can help you with:
- Advice on setting up a business within the UK
- Advice on your options for recruiting workers from overseas, the category requirements and your obligations as an employer and sponsor
- Sponsorship licences
- Certificates of sponsorship
- Applications for reconsideration
- A document checking service
- Applications for extension of stay and settlement
- Your obligations on a TUPE transfer
- Right to work audits
If we can assist you in any way, please contact us at any time.