- Title: Partner
- Tel: 0191 226 7866
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Victoria Armstrong is a Partner in our Healthcare team specialising in real estate. She has acted on behalf of more than 20 NHS Trusts over the last 11 years. She has led a large number of complex transactions on behalf of those Trusts.
Victoria has extensive expertise in dealing with a wide range of property issues within the NHS.
She has particular expertise advising on NHS development projects, including 3PD schemes, PFI/PPP schemes and NHS LIFT. Victoria has also advised on a number of NHS outsourcing projects.
Victoria has been involved in some of the most significant changes within the NHS, most recently advising on strategic estates plans.
- advising a number of NHS Trusts on their estates rationalisation programmes and disposal of surplus land
- acting on behalf of both occupiers and developers of healthcare premises including 3PD, polyclinics and social care centres
- advising a wide range of NHS Trusts and Local Authorities in connection with the development of new health centres and hospitals including leading on LIFT projects
- Victoria regularly advises on Landlord and Tenant matters, acting for both owners and occupiers
- She is experienced in advising on the sale and acquisition of healthcare property, including hospitals, surgeries and specialist clinics
- Victoria has advised a number of NHS Trusts on the property elements of their outsourcing projects
- She is currently providing advice and support in relation to STPs and strategic estate planning