We have a wealth of expertise in assisting healthcare professionals and organisations to comply with all relevant legislation.
Our highly regarded regulatory law team can advise on all legal obligations to ensure that you comply with "Essential Standards" and offer practical assistance in dealing with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and other regulators.
We can help you decide whether and how to challenge the findings of a regulator after an inspection, or in the light of enforcement action, our regulatory law team can also assist in reputation management if required.
We can offer you specialist expertise and experience in a range of areas including:
- Registration requirements of the CQC;
- Regular training & updates on new areas of law, for example, the Bribery Act 2010 & corporate manslaughter;
- Provide & review risk assessments & procedures to ensure robust and visible compliance;
- Health & safety;
- Fire safety;
- Environmental compliance;
- Dealing with improvement, prohibition, abatement & warning notices & other enforcement action;
- Representation at interviews under caution;
- Representation in Magistrates and Crown Courts; &
- Representation in Coroners Courts.