Healthcare Law – General Practitioners
We specialise in advising general practitioners from individuals to large practices a national basis. We understand the range of issues affecting healthcare professionals.
We advise on all legal aspects which regulate the provision of primary and secondary care, as well as being able to advise on contractual documents.
We can offer you specialist expertise and experience in a range of areas including:
- Buying into a practice;
- Sale & leaseback;
- Surgery development;
- Medical law;
- Partnership agreements;
- Practice agreements;
- CQC registration;
- Employment & HR;
- Property/real estate law;
- Practice mergers;
- Joint ventures & collaborations;
- Procurement & competitive tendering;
- Health centre development;
- Health centre leases;
- Retirement planning & succession arrangements;
- Service charge disputes; &
- Partnership disputes.