Issuing an application to Court may be necessary to provide the case with a timetable for completion.
There are various applications which could be made, including:
- To resolve the financial situation;
- For interim spousal maintenance;
- To freeze family assets to avoid dissipation;
- Determination of where children should live and who they should spend time with, including those cases with an international element; &
- For enforcement of previous orders.
For anything further, one of our specialists would be delighted to meet you to talk through your options and answer any questions. Please contact us at any time.