Regulatory & corporate governance
We have many years’ experience in dealing with all aspects of regulatory law including issues relating to corporate governance and best practice:
- advice to clients on issues such as confidentiality and ethical issues;
- undertaking enquiries into sensitive issues;
- advice and representation at complex Inquests in which we undertake all advocacy;
- applications for declarations of lawfulness of treatment when required;
- learner disiplinary and grievance matters;
- guidance to personnel where involved in criminal or civil investigations or proceedings;
- advice to governors and staff on legal responsibilities;
- training to HE/FE professionals;
- safeguarding issues and DBS requirements;
- all aspects of corporate governance and directors duties;
- advising governors/trustees/directors' as to decision making process;
- convening and advising committees on terms of reference when required; &
- govenor/board training programme.
If we can assist you in any way, or if you want to discuss the needs of your educational organisation, please contact us at any time.