Sometimes disputes cannot be avoided.
To deal with them effectively, and minimise cost and disruption, requires careful consideration of strategy and the desired outcomes, as well as decisive action.
We have experience of advising on:
- complex contractual disputes;
- emergency injunctive relief;
- property related litigation including landlord and tenant law;
- mediation and other types of alternative dispute resolution;
- advising on interpretation and enforcement of terms of standard contracts for services including enforceability and after penalty clauses;
- training to HE/FE professionals; &
- safeguarding issues.
If we can assist you in any way, or if you want to discuss the needs of your educational organisation, please contact us at any time.