Newcastle upon Tyne
Get in Touch
Phone: 0191 226 7878
Fax: 0191 226 7850
DX: 715139 Newcastle upon Tyne 19
Getting to Sintons
Getting to Sintons
Sintons offices are directly opposite the main entrance to Newcastle United’s St. James’ Park. We are easily accessible by foot, Metro, road, rail and air.
Click here for a link to get a map and directions from your location.
For Sat Nav, our postcode is NE4 6DB.
It’s a 5 to 6 minutes walk from Grey’s Monument, Eldon Square, Theatre Royal and the Metro stations at Monument and Haymarket.
From Grey’s Monument head along Blackett Street past the green open space of Old Eldon Square. At the lights, cross over Percy Street and go straight ahead up Gallowgate. At the next lights cross over and join Barrack Road. You will see our large sign on the glass office building on the left hand side.
Haymarket, Monument and St James are the closest Metro stations. Then follow the directions above.
We are half a mile from Newcastle Central Station. A walk or short taxi ride.
From the north/central motorway, take the turning for St. James’ Park, proceed straight down Barrack Road for approximately one mile, past the BBC and through two more sets of traffic lights. Turn right at the lights at the Black Bull, then first left and almost immediately, first left again. Go straight on at the cross roads, and when you have St James’ Park right in front of you, turn left, then bear left, into the service road. The Cube is 50 yards ahead.
From the south, come into central Newcastle over the Redheugh Bridge, travel the full length of St. James’ Boulevard (approx half a mile), turn left at the traffic lights approaching St James’ Park and bear second left into the service road. The Cube is 50 yards ahead on your left.
We have a number of visitor parking spaces for clients directly under The Cube.
For large functions and seminar or events there may not be enough spaces available. In these instances we ask visitors to use one of the nearby public car parks – there is one opposite in the grounds of St James’ Park.
- RT @chloe_dinsdale1: Great day for our ladies golf lesson @CloseHouseGolf @SintonsLaw @sarahUKSE https://t.co/xIO92Qpqx9...
- RT @NETimesmagazine: A highly-rated specialist #tech lawyer has joined growing #law firm @SintonsLaw - https://t.co/tbstvyHQkQ htt...
- RT @SintonsCoCo: Our very own @LNWdataprotect was interviewed for a second time today on @bbcnewcastle regarding the the new GDPR ...
- RT @Sintonshr: Another great session in our Women's Get into Golf Series @CloseHouseGolf today @timcockill @SintonsLaw @sintonshc ...
- RT @lynne_mason1: Just over a week to go to the #grandprixdinner - really looking forward to this, should be an absolutely fantast...
- RT @cbituk: Thanks so much to @sintonsneuro @SintonsLaw for putting on a fantastic quiz night last night raising over £1,300! A h...