Newcastle upon Tyne
Get in Touch
Phone: 0191 226 7878
Fax: 0191 226 7850
DX: 715139 Newcastle upon Tyne 19
Getting to Sintons
Getting to Sintons
Sintons offices are directly opposite the main entrance to Newcastle United’s St. James’ Park. We are easily accessible by foot, Metro, road, rail and air.
Click here for a link to get a map and directions from your location.
For Sat Nav, our postcode is NE4 6DB.
It’s a 5 to 6 minutes walk from Grey’s Monument, Eldon Square, Theatre Royal and the Metro stations at Monument and Haymarket.
From Grey’s Monument head along Blackett Street past the green open space of Old Eldon Square. At the lights, cross over Percy Street and go straight ahead up Gallowgate. At the next lights cross over and join Barrack Road. You will see our large sign on the glass office building on the left hand side.
Haymarket, Monument and St James are the closest Metro stations. Then follow the directions above.
We are half a mile from Newcastle Central Station. A walk or short taxi ride.
From the north/central motorway, take the turning for St. James’ Park, proceed straight down Barrack Road for approximately one mile, past the BBC and through two more sets of traffic lights. Turn right at the lights at the Black Bull, then first left and almost immediately, first left again. Go straight on at the cross roads, and when you have St James’ Park right in front of you, turn left, then bear left, into the service road. The Cube is 50 yards ahead.
From the south, come into central Newcastle over the Redheugh Bridge, travel the full length of St. James’ Boulevard (approx half a mile), turn left at the traffic lights approaching St James’ Park and bear second left into the service road. The Cube is 50 yards ahead on your left.
We have a number of visitor parking spaces for clients directly under The Cube.
For large functions and seminar or events there may not be enough spaces available. In these instances we ask visitors to use one of the nearby public car parks – there is one opposite in the grounds of St James’ Park.
- RT @SintonsCoCo: Have you seen @eagle_labs_ncl latest free event? An introduction to 3D printing - Use simple 3D design software t...
- RT @eliz_gallagher: @SintonsLaw @Louisabestford
Great evening for @Sintonspc and guests learning to make cocktails @antlerncl htt...
- RT @louisemSintons: @NEEChamber @NEEChamberJames We all know what shy bairns get... and therefore you need to 'shout' about you, ...
- RT @BrewinNewcastle: A fantastic effort from so many, including our very own Gary Fawcett, raising awareness and funds to combat h...
- RT @sophie_townes: At least we are walking away with something.... Not our best performance at @TaitWalker charity quiz in aid of ...
- RT @SintonsCoCo: Innovation lab delegation hails North East-China ties https://t.co/8TvSfZdNj4 @TusparkUK #ThisIsMINE #Startup #Te...