Looking for a new opportunity? Good news, we are expanding.
Our vision is to set the standard for legal excellence and in doing so, to become the law firm of choice for businesses, organisations and individuals.
To meet our vision and deliver an outstanding service we employ individuals who understand our clients’ needs, take pride in what they do and how they do it.
If this sounds like a vision you would like to be a part of, then please check out our current vacancies and upload your CV. We ensure we respond to every application we receive.
Alternatively if we do not have a vacancy at the moment that is suitable for you, but you would like to submit a speculative CV, then please free to upload one detailing the type of role you would be interested in or contact Anna MacKenzie, HR Advisor, for an informal discussion.
Solicitor – Construction & Engineering
As part of our growth strategy we are looking to expand our busy and growing Construction & Engineering team and require a solicitor between 2 – 4 years PQE.
Fee Earner – Conveyancing Department
We require a fee earner to join our busy conveyancing department.
We have a vacancy for a full time Banking Solicitor (0 – 4 years PQE approx) to work within our banking team.
Business Systems Manager
An opportunity has arisen within our IT department for a hands-on Business Systems Manager. This is a senior appointment reporting to the IT Manager with responsibility for managing two developers.
Solicitor – Commercial
We require an experienced commercial Solicitor (2 – 6 years PQE) to join our busy Company Commercial department.
Solicitor – Corporate
We require two experienced Corporate Solicitors (2 – 6 years PQE) to join our busy Company Commercial department.
Catastrophic/High Value Defendant Insurance Lawyer
We are looking for a leading Defendant lawyer with an established reputation of acting for UK insurers in multi-million pound road traffic personal injury claims.
High Value Defendant Insurance Solicitor/Associate
We are recruiting for an Assistant Solicitor/Associate in our Newcastle office to undertake complex/high value Defendant personal injury motor insurance work.
Legal Secretary – Employment (Maternity Cover – Fixed Term Contract)
We require an experienced Legal Secretary to assist our Employment department, to cover a period of maternity leave.
Upload your CV
- RT @chloe_dinsdale1: Great day for our ladies golf lesson @CloseHouseGolf @SintonsLaw @sarahUKSE https://t.co/xIO92Qpqx9...
- RT @NETimesmagazine: A highly-rated specialist #tech lawyer has joined growing #law firm @SintonsLaw - https://t.co/tbstvyHQkQ htt...
- RT @SintonsCoCo: Our very own @LNWdataprotect was interviewed for a second time today on @bbcnewcastle regarding the the new GDPR ...
- RT @Sintonshr: Another great session in our Women's Get into Golf Series @CloseHouseGolf today @timcockill @SintonsLaw @sintonshc ...
- RT @lynne_mason1: Just over a week to go to the #grandprixdinner - really looking forward to this, should be an absolutely fantast...
- RT @cbituk: Thanks so much to @sintonsneuro @SintonsLaw for putting on a fantastic quiz night last night raising over £1,300! A h...