Looking for a new opportunity? Good news, we are expanding.
Our vision is to set the standard for legal excellence and in doing so, to become the law firm of choice for businesses, organisations and individuals.
To meet our vision and deliver an outstanding service we employ individuals who understand our clients’ needs, take pride in what they do and how they do it.
If this sounds like a vision you would like to be a part of, then please check out our current vacancies and upload your CV. We ensure we respond to every application we receive.
Alternatively if we do not have a vacancy at the moment that is suitable for you, but you would like to submit a speculative CV, then please free to upload one detailing the type of role you would be interested in or contact Anna MacKenzie, HR Advisor, for an informal discussion.
Commercial Property Solicitors or Chartered Legal Executives
We are looking to expand our Commercial Property team to support our ambitious growth plans .
We have a vacancy for a full time Banking Solicitor (0 – 4 years PQE approx) to work within our banking team.
Contentious Construction Lawyer
We are looking to recruit an experienced and established contentious construction lawyer to join our existing Construction & Engineering team and support our ambitious growth strategy.
Upload your CV
- RT @Lauren1Fraser: After a lovely afternoon at #winteratwynyard it was great to spot @SintonsLaw in the Wynyard magazine! https://...
Tweeted 1 hour ago
- RT @ailsa_hobson: The Metro Rod conference is well underway. @MetroRodUK @SintonsLaw @Sintonshr https://t.co/AGZrT6On3q...
Tweeted 4 hours ago
- RT @ailsa_hobson: All set up for the Metro Rod conference 2018 @MetroRodUK @SintonsLaw @ColinChurchward https://t.co/wYl44G6BL6...
- RT @SintonsCoCo: Delighted to be supporting @_DCIncubator and their programme for entrepreneurs and growing businesses in County D...
- RT @SintonsCoCo: Please see the latest article from @sophie_townes in our Dispute Resolution team entitled 'Houses in Multiple Occ...
- RT @SintonsCoCo: Please join us @sintonslaw next Tuesday morning (20/11) for an introductory workshop to myndr, a new company supp...