Looking for a new opportunity? Good news, we are expanding.
Our vision is to set the standard for legal excellence and in doing so, to become the law firm of choice for businesses, organisations and individuals.
To meet our vision and deliver an outstanding service we employ individuals who understand our clients’ needs, take pride in what they do and how they do it.
If this sounds like a vision you would like to be a part of, then please check out our current vacancies and upload your CV. We ensure we respond to every application we receive.
Alternatively if we do not have a vacancy at the moment that is suitable for you, but you would like to submit a speculative CV, then please free to upload one detailing the type of role you would be interested in or contact Anna MacKenzie, HR Advisor, for an informal discussion.
Construction & Engineering – Solicitor/Associate
As part of our growth strategy we are looking to expand our busy and growing Construction & Engineering team and require a solicitor between 3-6 years PQE...
We are looking for a solicitor with experience of working with SMEs and owner managed businesses, as well as larger organisations.
Solicitor – Dispute Resolution
We require a full time 1-5 years’ PQE Solicitor to join our busy Dispute Resolution team.
Property Litigator – Dispute Resolution
We require a full time 3 years’ + PQE Property Litigator to join our busy Dispute Resolution team...
Construction & Engineering Solicitor NQ – 3 Years’ PQE
We are looking to recruit a Solicitor between NQ and 3 years’ PQE to join our existing Construction & Engineering team and support our ambitious growth strategy.
Commercial Property Lawyer
We require a 3 year + PQE Solicitor to join our busy Commercial Property team to support our ambitious growth plans with experience of Commercial Property law...
Contentious Construction Lawyer
We are looking to recruit an experienced and established contentious construction lawyer to join our existing Construction & Engineering team and support our ambitious growth strategy.
Commercial Property Lawyer for the Faith and Charities Sector
We require a 3 years’ + PQE Solicitor to provide advice on matters of property, charity and ecclesiastical law to the Anglican Dioceses of both Newcastle and Carlisle...
Upload your CV
- RT @sintonsrural: Prestigious accreditation adds further endorsement of specialist rural team @TomWills1981 @AgLawUK https://t.co/...
Tweeted 4 hours ago
- RT @cathhope01: The Working Time Regulations have been amended to enable holiday which can’t be taken due to COVID-19 to be carr...
- RT @SintonsDebt: #SintonsDebtRecoveryTips Bankruptcy Petitions should only be used in the right circumstances and can be a complex...
- RT @SintonsCoCo: Please take a few moments to read the latest article from Emma Pern in our Corporate Team 'Purchasing Assets from...
- RT @SintonsCoCo: Please take a few moments to read the further updated article from @RobertJBurnLaw 'Possession of residential pro...
Tweeted 4 days ago
- RT @Sintonshr: Job Retention Scheme – Further guidance published https://t.co/f3TTvTLBOY @SintonsLaw https://t.co/30TUOc8rJd...
Tweeted 4 days ago