Looking for a new opportunity? Good news, we are expanding.
Our vision is to set the standard for legal excellence and in doing so, to become the law firm of choice for businesses, organisations and individuals.
To meet our vision and deliver an outstanding service we employ individuals who understand our clients’ needs, take pride in what they do and how they do it.
If this sounds like a vision you would like to be a part of, then please check out our current vacancies and upload your CV. We ensure we respond to every application we receive.
Alternatively if we do not have a vacancy at the moment that is suitable for you, but you would like to submit a speculative CV, then please free to upload one detailing the type of role you would be interested in or contact Anna MacKenzie, HR Advisor, for an informal discussion.
Finally, please take a few moments to read our Recruitment Handbook.
Head of Debt Recovery
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Debt Recovery to join and lead our growing debt recovery team who handle a case load of over 600 matters.
Paralegal – Neurotrauma Claimant Personal Injury
We have a vacancy for a paralegal within the expanding Neurotrauma team in our Claimant Personal Injury department.
Litigation Support – Neurotrauma Claimant Personal Injury
We have a vacancy for a litigation support role within the expanding Neurotrauma team in our Claimant Personal Injury department.
We are looking for a solicitor with experience of working with SMEs and owner managed businesses, as well as larger organisations.
We have a vacancy for a full time Banking Solicitor (0 – 4 years PQE approx) to work within our banking team.
Solicitor/Associate Neurotrauma – Claimant Personal Injury
We have a key vacancy for a Solicitor / Associate to work in the expanding Neurotrauma team in our Claimant Personal Injury department.
Construction & Engineering Solicitor NQ – 3 Years’ PQE
We are looking to recruit a Solicitor between NQ and 3 years’ PQE to join our existing Construction & Engineering team and support our ambitious growth strategy.
Commercial Property Lawyer
We require a 3 year + PQE Solicitor to join our busy Commercial Property team to support our ambitious growth plans with experience of Commercial Property law...
Paralegal – Residential Conveyancing
We require a paralegal to join our busy conveyancing department. This role is a full time position...
Contentious Construction Lawyer
We are looking to recruit an experienced and established contentious construction lawyer to join our existing Construction & Engineering team and support our ambitious growth strategy.
Commercial Property Lawyer for the Faith and Charities Sector
We require a 3 years’ + PQE Solicitor to provide advice on matters of property, charity and ecclesiastical law to the Anglican Dioceses of both Newcastle and Carlisle...
Upload your CV
- Sintons staff enjoying a BBQ on the balcony, thanks to our Head of Construction Alex Rayner who took on the role of… https://t.c...
Tweeted 2 hours ago
- RT @Sintonshr: Popular employment law update returns for 2019 https://t.co/nxwOYftTe0 @SintonsLaw @ReedHRNewcastle #EmploymentLaw ...
Tweeted 4 hours ago
- RT @dack_louise: Come along and meet me and our @SintonsTrainees today at the @nclcareers law fair. Great view from ou...
Tweeted 4 hours ago
- RT @NewcastleHockey: Our #BritishPoliceHockey representatives. A good 2-0 win today guys 💪🏼 @FlemingAgri @SintonsLaw @Lisamc...
Tweeted 6 hours ago
- RT @Sintonshr: Read our latest Employment Focus 'The Good Work Plan - What does this mean for employment law?' https://t.co/zMsT2M...
Tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @1markquigley: It is great to see the hard work, dedication and commitment to delivering an excellent service which we all stri...
Tweeted 3 days ago