Looking for a new opportunity? Good news, we are expanding.
Our vision is to set the standard for legal excellence and in doing so, to become the law firm of choice for businesses, organisations and individuals.
To meet our vision and deliver an outstanding service we employ individuals who understand our clients’ needs, take pride in what they do and how they do it.
If this sounds like a vision you would like to be a part of, then please check out our current vacancies and upload your CV. We ensure we respond to every application we receive.
Alternatively if we do not have a vacancy at the moment that is suitable for you, but you would like to submit a speculative CV, then please free to upload one detailing the type of role you would be interested in or contact Anna MacKenzie, HR Advisor, for an informal discussion.
Solicitor – Construction & Engineering
As part of our growth strategy we are looking to expand our busy and growing Construction & Engineering team and require a solicitor between 2 – 4 years PQE...
We have a vacancy for a full time Banking Solicitor (0 – 4 years PQE approx) to work within our banking team.
Solicitor – Commercial
We require an experienced commercial Solicitor (2 – 6 years PQE) to join our busy Company Commercial department.
Solicitor – Corporate
We require two experienced Corporate Solicitors (2 – 6 years PQE) to join our busy Company Commercial department.
Catastrophic/High Value Defendant Insurance Lawyer
We are looking for a leading Defendant lawyer with an established reputation of acting for UK insurers in multi-million pound road traffic personal injury claims.
High Value Defendant Insurance Solicitor/Associate
We are recruiting for an Assistant Solicitor/Associate in our Newcastle office to undertake complex/high value Defendant personal injury motor insurance work.
Solicitor / Associate Neurotrauma – Claimant Personal Injury
We have a key vacancy for a Solicitor / Associate to work in the expanding Neurotrauma team in our Claimant Personal Injury department.
Upload your CV
- RT @Elaine1963B: Just completed twitter training with @dvdpritchard @peter1jennings @ittrainerdavid #training #Twitter https://t.c...
- RT @alisonb1303: Just completed my Twitter training with @dvdpritchard @Peter1Jennings @ITTrainerDavid #training #Twitter https://...
- Please take a few moments to read some of our recent and fantastic client comments with @Feefo_Official #fivestars… https://t.co...
- RT @Sintonspc: Julie Garbutt presenting yesterday @mencap_charity on the topic of 'Wills for parents of children with learning dis...
- Check out the new Corporate Recovery & Insolvency pages on our website https://t.co/JuVpVleYe8 #sintons @SintonsCoCo https://t...
- RT @MattJWarner1: Fantastic @Twitter training session with @dvdpritchard @ITTrainerDavid @SintonsLaw #Training https://t.co/jdwcsG...