As a full service law firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Sintons solicitors provides first class legal advice across a wide range of legal services to businesses, organisations and individuals in North East England, throughout the UK and further afield.
Our vision is to consistently set the standard for legal excellence and to be the law firm of choice for all our clients. Our solicitors take real pride in what they do and how they do it, delivering an outstanding service at a sensible price, tailored precisely to your needs.
We are always keen to listen and explore how our combination of practical, pragmatic and robust expert legal advice could help you, your business or organisation achieve your goals.
We look forward to working with you.
- RT @LiamAnderson26: Looking forward to some 5-a-side against @The_Banks_Group this evening with @SintonsLaw @EdForshaw1...
- RT @Sintonshr: Employment Focus | The devil is in the detail – The importance of a thorough investigation in disciplinary procee...
- RT @sintonsneuro: Local authority prosecuted after wall collapses onto child https://t.co/OW8B9NWYGr @JohnDavis1908 #SeriousInjury...
- RT @Sintonspc: No Deal Brexit – the impact upon family law https://t.co/2GGraKTgD2 @louisemSintons #FamilyLaw #Brexit #NoDealBre...
- RT @lucy_carlin: Catch the @SUB10Learning team @FoundersFriday this week if you can. An experienced team challenging the traditio...
- RT @lucy_carlin: Really proud on many levels that @SintonsLaw is supporting this event and excited to see what @Myndruk team have ...
Employment Focus | The devil is in the detail – The importance of a thorough investigation in disciplinary proceedings
In the recent case of Ball v First Essex Buses Limited ET 3201435/2017 an employment tribunal held that a bus driver had been unfairly dismissed for gross misconduct when he […]
Sintons raises money for leading road safety charity Brake
Vital funds are being raised for a leading road safety charity through a ‘spinathon’ held by law firm Sintons. Four of Sintons’ serious injury team are taking part in the […]
Local authority prosecuted after wall collapses onto child
A wall collapse which resulted in a six-year-old girl suffering serious injuries has resulted in a local authority being fined £133,333 for its failure to conduct checks or carry out […]