As a full service law firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Sintons solicitors provides first class legal advice across a wide range of legal services to businesses, organisations and individuals in North East England, including York and the surrounding areas, throughout the UK and further afield.
Our vision is to consistently set the standard for legal excellence and to be the law firm of choice for all our clients. Our solicitors take real pride in what they do and how they do it, delivering an outstanding service at a sensible price, tailored precisely to your needs.
We are always keen to listen and explore how our combination of practical, pragmatic and robust expert legal advice could help you, your business or organisation achieve your goals.
We very much look forward to working with you.
Thanks for your visit to Sintons today, how did you hear about us?
- Sarah Holmes from the Faith Based Institutions department at Sintons recently recorded a podcast concentrating on p… https://t.c...
Tweeted 11 hours ago
- RT @sintonsneuro: Delighted to be supporting #cycletoworkday @cycletoworkday, our video below highlights our recent 'Magnficient 7...
Tweeted 12 hours ago
- Day 6 of 31 Days of Sintons Client Comments #TrustinSintons #ClientComments #LegalExcellence #SettingTheStandard https://t.co/SeLK...
Tweeted 12 hours ago
- Sintons completes significant central Newcastle property purchase https://t.co/92jVNc383L @YorkSintons #Newcastle… https://t.co/...
- Day 5 of 31 Days of Sintons Client Comments #TrustinSintons #ClientComments #LegalExcellence #SettingTheStandard https://t.co/RiqP...
- RT @Sintonshr: Our next weekly 'Ask The Employment Experts' Q&A on Teams is live this Friday at 10am. Email david.pritchard@si...
Tweeted 2 days ago
Reopening of Church buildings – COVID-19: Potential liability for Managing Trustees of the Methodist Church
Solicitor Sarah Holmes from the Faith Based Institutions department at Sintons recently recorded a podcast concentrating on potential trustee liability for COVID-19 transmission for the Methodist Church Trustees.
Sintons completes significant central Newcastle property purchase
A prominent building in central Newcastle has been acquired by a boutique investor, in a transaction completed by real estate specialists at Sintons. The city centre property, which houses a […]
Non residential leases of church buildings
Associate Joanne Russell from the Faith Based Institutions department at Sintons recently recorded a podcast concentrating on non residential leases of church buildings for the Methodist Church Trustees.