As a full service law firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Sintons solicitors provides first class legal advice across a wide range of legal services to businesses, organisations and individuals in North East England, throughout the UK and further afield.
Our vision is to consistently set the standard for legal excellence and to be the law firm of choice for all our clients. Our solicitors take real pride in what they do and how they do it, delivering an outstanding service at a sensible price, tailored precisely to your needs.
We are always keen to listen and explore how our combination of practical, pragmatic and robust expert legal advice could help you, your business or organisation achieve your goals.
We look forward to working with you.
- RT @ClaireAtkinsHR: Looking forward to my 2nd @SintonsLaw Christmas party tomorrow afternoon @StJamesParkNE1. Where has the past ...
- RT @dack_louise: @ClaireAtkinsHR @SintonsLaw @StJamesParkNE1 Enjoy dancing on the tables! 🍸😜...
- RT @sintonsneuro: Take part in an exhilarating 26 mile sponsored bike ride around the breath-taking Kielder Water & raise mone...
- RT @Calvert_Kielder: Get out! Get active! 🚲 Take part in an exhilarating 26 mile bike ride around Kielder Water. This Bike Ride...
- Delighted to support @WEFoodbank for the second year for there annual Christmas collection #CSR #Charity https://t.co/7gSmtf7zOq...
- RT @AlastairWhite10: Sintons' Kate Nicklin being grilled by Neural Pathways staff - Kate is on good form @NPrehab @sintonsneuro @K...
Festive fundraiser for Child Brain Injury Trust
A festive family favourite movie fundraiser is being held later this week, as the latest event in an ongoing partnership between law firm Sintons and a much-loved children’s charity. Home […]
Sintons Employment Law E-Bulletin – Issue 66
Paying part-time workers 50% of full pay for being on duty for 53.5% of full-time hours amounted to less favourable treatment – British Airways Plc v Pinaud  EWCA Civ […]
Sintons’ Singers return to raise money for nominated charity, Daft as a Brush
The festive choir at law firm Sintons, which has raised hundreds of pounds for charity through its Christmas performances, is back for a third year with appearances planned in two […]