As a full service law firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Sintons provides first class legal advice across a wide range of legal services to businesses, organisations and individuals in North East England, throughout the UK and further afield.
Our vision is to consistently set the standard for legal excellence and to be the law firm of choice for all our clients. Our lawyers take real pride in what they do and how they do it, delivering an outstanding service at a sensible price, tailored precisely to your needs.
We are always keen to listen and explore how our combination of practical, pragmatic and robust expert legal advice could help you, your business or organisation achieve your goals.
We look forward to working with you.
- RT @SintonsTrainees: We did it! Finished the #Coast2Coast! Thank you everyone for your amazing support. @IFUCARESHARE @SintonsLaw ...
Tweeted 12 hours ago
- RT @IFUCARESHARE: Amazing achievement well done @SintonsTrainees https://t.co/OxzF6WPTcb...
- Congratulations to all the @SintonsTrainees who completed #Coast2Coast today! @IFUCARESHARE #Proud https://t.co/oMc1sMqNU2...
- RT @IFUCARESHARE: Still smiling looking forward to seeing @SintonsTrainees at the finish line tomorrow #goteam #getsomesleep https...
- RT @SintonsTrainees: Last day!! Tynemouth we're coming to get you! #Coast2Coast @IFUCARESHARE @SintonsLaw https://t.co/8eUfdDHaNS...
- RT @SintonsTrainees: End of day 2!! Look what we did... #CoastToCoast @IFUCARESHARE @SintonsLaw https://t.co/JGm5ALCYEJ...
Employment Law E-Bulletin Issue 54
King v The Sash Window Workshop Ltd and anor C-214/16 – Right to paid holiday carries over until worker has the opportunity to exercise it Charlesworth v Dransfields Engineering Services […]
New venue brings a taste of France to Newcastle
A new venue is opening in central Newcastle which offers an informal take on traditional French cuisine alongside a range of specially-sourced fine wines, and will create at least 10 […]
Consultation launched to update will making process – but no changes yet
There has already been much debate about the proposals to modernise the laws around making wills, which are currently under consultation. The Law Commission for England and Wales recently said […]