As a full service law firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Sintons solicitors provides first class legal advice across a wide range of legal services to businesses, organisations and individuals in North East England, including York and the surrounding areas, throughout the UK and further afield.
Our vision is to consistently set the standard for legal excellence and to be the law firm of choice for all our clients. Our solicitors take real pride in what they do and how they do it, delivering an outstanding service at a sensible price, tailored precisely to your needs.
We are always keen to listen and explore how our combination of practical, pragmatic and robust expert legal advice could help you, your business or organisation achieve your goals.
We look forward to working with you.
Thanks for your visit to Sintons today, how did you hear about us?
- RT @Sintonspc: Solicitor @Louisabestford from the Family department at @SintonsLaw recently recorded a podcast concentrating on en...
Tweeted 1 hour ago
- RT @NInsightmag: Law firm @SintonsLaw has won five awards, including the overall #LawFirm of the Year accolade, at the prestigious...
- RT @kjenkins80: We’re back and ready for day 2 #BABICM2019 @BABICMorg @sintonsneuro - see you soon early birds! https://t.co/b52...
- RT @laura_tennet: I’m at @TusparkUK @eagle_labs_ncl all morning so drop by for a cuppa and a biscuit and of course bring your le...
- RT @Sintonspc: Looking forward to our complimentary seminar 'Problem Probates – Issues for Professional Executors' tomorrow @Sin...
- RT @MomentumNEast: More wonderful donations for our Quiz Evening on Thursday thanks to ArmTec Engineering
Link for tickets: htt...
Football tournament to raise vital funds for Daft as a Brush
Law firm Sintons is hosting a football tournament in aid of Daft as a Brush, as it nears its £15,000 fundraising target for the much-loved charity. The five-a-side football tournament […]
Leading events venue builds on success with expansion
One of Newcastle’s most historic buildings, which has more recently become one of the city’s leading events destinations, is planning to expand its offering further on the back of significant […]
Sintons’ Neurotrauma Team take on the Peak District Challenge for the second consecutive year
A team of specialist serious injury lawyers are taking on a gruelling trek for the second consecutive year, in aid of a children’s charity. Sintons’ neurotrauma team are again taking […]