As a full service law firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Sintons solicitors provides first class legal advice across a wide range of legal services to businesses, organisations and individuals in North East England, throughout the UK and further afield.
Our vision is to consistently set the standard for legal excellence and to be the law firm of choice for all our clients. Our solicitors take real pride in what they do and how they do it, delivering an outstanding service at a sensible price, tailored precisely to your needs.
We are always keen to listen and explore how our combination of practical, pragmatic and robust expert legal advice could help you, your business or organisation achieve your goals.
We look forward to working with you.
- RT @Lauren1Fraser: After a lovely afternoon at #winteratwynyard it was great to spot @SintonsLaw in the Wynyard magazine! https://...
Tweeted 1 hour ago
- RT @ailsa_hobson: The Metro Rod conference is well underway. @MetroRodUK @SintonsLaw @Sintonshr https://t.co/AGZrT6On3q...
Tweeted 4 hours ago
- RT @ailsa_hobson: All set up for the Metro Rod conference 2018 @MetroRodUK @SintonsLaw @ColinChurchward https://t.co/wYl44G6BL6...
- RT @SintonsCoCo: Delighted to be supporting @_DCIncubator and their programme for entrepreneurs and growing businesses in County D...
- RT @SintonsCoCo: Please see the latest article from @sophie_townes in our Dispute Resolution team entitled 'Houses in Multiple Occ...
- RT @SintonsCoCo: Please join us @sintonslaw next Tuesday morning (20/11) for an introductory workshop to myndr, a new company supp...
Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs)
It has become increasingly popular for property owners of sizeable residential properties to convert their properties into Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs). The reason behind the increase in HMOs is […]
Warmseal secures £5.5 million order book with assistance from Sintons
Home improvement specialist Warmseal is closer to its objective of being a national force in its industry, after securing the £5.5 million order book of SafeGlaze UK which went into […]
Sintons Employment Law E-Bulletin – Issue 65
An individual can be liable for a whistleblowing dismissal – Timis v Osipov  EWCA Civ 2321 An employer can be vicariously liable for injury caused at an impromptu afterparty […]