As a full service law firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Sintons solicitors provides first class legal advice across a wide range of legal services to businesses, organisations and individuals in North East England, including York and the surrounding areas, throughout the UK and further afield.
Our vision is to consistently set the standard for legal excellence and to be the law firm of choice for all our clients. Our solicitors take real pride in what they do and how they do it, delivering an outstanding service at a sensible price, tailored precisely to your needs.
We are always keen to listen and explore how our combination of practical, pragmatic and robust expert legal advice could help you, your business or organisation achieve your goals.
We very much look forward to working with you.
Thanks for your visit to Sintons today, how did you hear about us?
- Sintons staff and partners are delighted to be donating to the fantastic @TrussellTrust food bank, please follow th… https://t.c...
Tweeted 2 hours ago
- RT @YorkSintons: Very much looking forward to our Christmas Drinks tonight at our York office @sintonsneuro @sintonshc @dvdpritcha...
Tweeted 3 hours ago
- RT @SintonsCoCo: TusPark hosts North East’s first DevFest https://t.co/p4iVxztqzI @TusparkUK #DevFest https://t.co/qFqsoqfFPD...
Tweeted 4 hours ago
- RT @SintonsReg: ICO consultation on the draft right of access guidance https://t.co/uhvfJ4RT0G @RamshawSheila @ICOnews https://t.c...
- RT @Bdaily: This week's North East appointments including @WestrayRecruit, @portlandconsult, @TalkBloom, @SintonsLaw and @OnyxHeal...
- RT @NewcastleHockey: An end of the year shoutout to our sponsors @SintonsLaw @FlemingAgri and #GreenEagleLandscaping https://t.co...
TusPark hosts North East’s first DevFest
Tech leaders and entrepreneurs from across the region attended the North East’s first-ever developer event held by global giant Google, as part of a new partnership to help build the […]
Royal Mail appeal against Ofcom abusive price discrimination fine dismissed
On 12th November, the Competition Appeal Tribunal (CAT) handed down its judgment in Royal Mail’s appeal against Ofcom’s August 2018 decision fining Royal Mail £50 million in respect of discriminatory […]
ICO consultation on the draft right of access guidance
Draft guidance has been published by the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) in relation to data subject access requests (DSAR’S). The draft for consultation is open until 12 February 2020 and […]
Sintons is a full service legal firm based in North East England serving clients throughout the UK and further afield.