As a full service law firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Sintons solicitors provides first class legal advice across a wide range of legal services to businesses, organisations and individuals in North East England, including York and the surrounding areas, throughout the UK and further afield.
Our vision is to consistently set the standard for legal excellence and to be the law firm of choice for all our clients. Our solicitors take real pride in what they do and how they do it, delivering an outstanding service at a sensible price, tailored precisely to your needs.
We are always keen to listen and explore how our combination of practical, pragmatic and robust expert legal advice could help you, your business or organisation achieve your goals.
We very much look forward to working with you.
Thanks for your visit to Sintons today, how did you hear about us?
- RT @sintonsneuro: Please show your support for Action for Brain Injury Week - 28 Sept - 4 Oct 2020 @HeadwayUK https://t.co/8m65vD0...
- RT @Bdaily: This week's North East appointments include @WestrayRecruit, @SintonsLaw, @NCBuildersFed and @AvantHomes
- RT @BdailyNorthEast: This week's North East appointments include @WestrayRecruit, @SintonsLaw, @NCBuildersFed and @AvantHomes
- RT @SintonsReal: COVID-19 Q&A | Sintons | Further extension on protections for Tenants of Commercial Property https://t.co/FAj...
- RT @Sintonshr: Please watch or listen to our ‘Ask the Experts monthly Q&A with Sintons’ Employment Team – episode 14’ ...
Tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @dvdpritchard: @chris_spoors @Sintonspi @SintonsLaw A true gentleman, it's been my pleasure working with you Ray https://t.co/R...
Tweeted 4 days ago
COVID-19 Q&A | Sintons | Further extension on protections for Tenants of Commercial Property
We previously published an article on the impact of The Coronavirus Act 2020 (the “Act”) on landlords of UK Commercial Property. One of the key aspects of the Act was […]
Ask the Experts monthly Q&A with Sintons’ Employment Team – episode 14
Today we recorded our ‘Ask the Experts monthly Q&A with Sintons’ Employment Team – episode 14’ – with Keith Land and Ailsa Hobson. These sessions came about due to the […]
Data Protection & NHS Organisations
Louise Weatherhead from the Data Protection team at Sintons recently released a complimentary webinar – Data Protection & NHS Organisations, which was recorded on 22nd September 2020 for members of […]