As a full service law firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Sintons solicitors provides first class legal advice across a wide range of legal services to businesses, organisations and individuals in North East England, throughout the UK and further afield.
Our vision is to consistently set the standard for legal excellence and to be the law firm of choice for all our clients. Our solicitors take real pride in what they do and how they do it, delivering an outstanding service at a sensible price, tailored precisely to your needs.
We are always keen to listen and explore how our combination of practical, pragmatic and robust expert legal advice could help you, your business or organisation achieve your goals.
We look forward to working with you.
- RT @chloe_dinsdale1: Great day for our ladies golf lesson @CloseHouseGolf @SintonsLaw @sarahUKSE https://t.co/xIO92Qpqx9...
- RT @NETimesmagazine: A highly-rated specialist #tech lawyer has joined growing #law firm @SintonsLaw - https://t.co/tbstvyHQkQ htt...
- RT @SintonsCoCo: Our very own @LNWdataprotect was interviewed for a second time today on @bbcnewcastle regarding the the new GDPR ...
- RT @Sintonshr: Another great session in our Women's Get into Golf Series @CloseHouseGolf today @timcockill @SintonsLaw @sintonshc ...
- RT @lynne_mason1: Just over a week to go to the #grandprixdinner - really looking forward to this, should be an absolutely fantast...
- RT @cbituk: Thanks so much to @sintonsneuro @SintonsLaw for putting on a fantastic quiz night last night raising over £1,300! A h...
Quiz night raises over £1,300 for inspirational Charity
The first fundraising event in a new partnership between law firm Sintons and an inspirational children’s charity has raised over £1,300. More than 100 people attended a quiz in aid […]
Highly-rated tech lawyer joins Sintons
A highly-rated specialist tech lawyer has joined growing law firm Sintons. Lucy Cook advises businesses of all sizes on commercial and intellectual property matters, and has a particular focus on […]
Teacher awarded over £600,000 in compensation after being dismissed for showing Halloween to 15 year old students
The Court of Appeal has held that an employee will be successful in a claim under section 15 of the Equality Act 2010 (discrimination arising from disability) if they can […]