As a full service law firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Sintons solicitors provides first class legal advice across a wide range of legal services to businesses, organisations and individuals in North East England, throughout the UK and further afield.
Our vision is to consistently set the standard for legal excellence and to be the law firm of choice for all our clients. Our solicitors take real pride in what they do and how they do it, delivering an outstanding service at a sensible price, tailored precisely to your needs.
We are always keen to listen and explore how our combination of practical, pragmatic and robust expert legal advice could help you, your business or organisation achieve your goals.
We look forward to working with you.
- RT @sintonshc: Register now for our Annual North East Pharmacy Sector Update 2018 with Peter Cattee and Christie & Co @NUFC ht...
- RT @sintonshc: Register now for our annual North East Dental Conference (2018) #NEdentalconf2018 @NUFC with @PFGLNorthEast @Chambe...
- RT @Sintonshr: TUPE: Removal of Unjustified Travel Allowance Not Void https://t.co/xZ85Ty53Do @SintonsLaw @LiamAnderson26 #Employm...
- RT @cbituk: ***BIG ANNOUNCEMENT***
Our @PeakDChallenge walkers have collectively raised £21,071!!!!!
This is THE MOST MONEY w...
- RT @fnewborough: @eliz_gallagher @BrewinNewcastle @SintonsLaw @CFLNorthEast @Nickimat157 @angelofdivorce @FionaRyans Great pleasur...
- RT @eliz_gallagher: Many thanks to @fnewborough @BrewinNewcastle for a fantastic evening of wine tasting. Many thanks for inviting...
TUPE: Removal of Unjustified Travel Allowance Not Void
In Tabberer v Mears Ltd, the EAT found that the removal by an employer of a contractual allowance that they deemed to be ‘outdated and unjustified’ was not void under […]
Solicitor qualifies into corporate and commercial team
A trainee solicitor has qualified into Sintons’ highly-esteemed corporate and commercial department, following two years with the firm as a trainee scoring a double success, through qualifying as a solicitor […]
The GDPR – 4 months on
We have now all had time to consider the changes that have been made to our businesses since the GDPR came into force in May. Many companies have reacted well […]