As a full service law firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Sintons solicitors provides first class legal advice across a wide range of legal services to businesses, organisations and individuals in North East England, throughout the UK and further afield.
Our vision is to consistently set the standard for legal excellence and to be the law firm of choice for all our clients. Our solicitors take real pride in what they do and how they do it, delivering an outstanding service at a sensible price, tailored precisely to your needs.
We are always keen to listen and explore how our combination of practical, pragmatic and robust expert legal advice could help you, your business or organisation achieve your goals.
We look forward to working with you.
- RT @Sintonspc: Financial settlements upon divorce – why 50/50 may not be fair https://t.co/f2nYfIv8pj #FamilyLaw https://t.co/on...
Tweeted 3 hours ago
- RT @PopUpGymUK: Come and join us at DNEX on the 27th and 28th September. We are exhibiting some of our specialist equipment thanks...
Tweeted 4 hours ago
- Delighted to be hosting the BBC #ChildrenInNeed Northern regional advisory committee allocation meeting @BBCCiN… https://t.co/np...
Tweeted 8 hours ago
- RT @NInsightmag: Law firm @SintonsLaw increase their market share in the region's residential development sector with new client w...
- Good luck to all the apprentices at their induction today @CILExLawSchool @CityLawSchool #Apprenticeship...
- RT @jessicamorton90: Fantastic to meet @PopUpGymUK today and hear about their amazing plans @SintonsLaw...
Tweeted 5 days ago
Financial settlements upon divorce – why 50/50 may not be fair
The recent case of a divorcee’s unsuccessful battle to secure half of the parties’ combined assets has again highlighted the question of how financial resources should be divided upon divorce. […]
Importance of specialist advice on commercial properties
After the uncertainty created last year by the run up to – and fall-out from – Brexit, the commercial property market is now beginning to see rather more stability, with […]
Sintons Employment Law E-Bulletin Issue 56
R (on the application of Unison) v Lord Chancellor  UKSC 51 – Supreme Court declares Employment Tribunal Fees unlawful Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council v Willetts and ors (2017) UKEAT/0334/16 […]