As a full service law firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Sintons solicitors provides first class legal advice across a wide range of legal services to businesses, organisations and individuals in North East England, throughout the UK and further afield.
Our vision is to consistently set the standard for legal excellence and to be the law firm of choice for all our clients. Our solicitors take real pride in what they do and how they do it, delivering an outstanding service at a sensible price, tailored precisely to your needs.
We are always keen to listen and explore how our combination of practical, pragmatic and robust expert legal advice could help you, your business or organisation achieve your goals.
We look forward to working with you.
- RT @melissac2707: Massive thanks to @SintonsLaw for a fab afternoon at the staff summer party and to @SophieRob30 @ailsa_hobson an...
- RT @ClaireAtkinsHR: Football may not be coming home but it came to Sintons today at our Summer party. Great fun and chance to ming...
- RT @kjenkins80: The weather may not have hung round but a fab time was had by all at Sintons Summer Fayre - thanks to all the orga...
- RT @jessicamorton90: Thanks to @SintonsLaw for a great summer party, despite the weather! https://t.co/ybvmTLgrdw...
- RT @SophieRob30: Work place goals @SintonsLaw https://t.co/HXOt5uKbxU...
- RT @NETimesmagazine: @SintonsLaw @SintonsCoCo Thank you for all your ongoing support @SintonsLaw @SintonsCoCo - we are so proud to...
Luke Philpott reflects on his first 6 months at Sintons
A lawyer who relocated to the North East to join Sintons has reflected on his first half-year in his new role. Luke Philpott moved from a leading firm in Manchester […]
Sintons named among region’s top dealmakers
Law firm Sintons has been named as one of the North East’s most active advisors in the first half of 2018, in a period which saw the highest volume and […]
Sintons Employment Law E-Bulletin – Issue 63
Discrimination arising from disability could not be objectively justified where the employer had failed to consider part-time employment – Ali v Torrosian and others (t/a Bedford Hill Family Practice) UKEAT/0029/18 […]