As a full service law firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Sintons solicitors provides first class legal advice across a wide range of legal services to businesses, organisations and individuals in North East England, throughout the UK and further afield.
Our vision is to consistently set the standard for legal excellence and to be the law firm of choice for all our clients. Our solicitors take real pride in what they do and how they do it, delivering an outstanding service at a sensible price, tailored precisely to your needs.
We are always keen to listen and explore how our combination of practical, pragmatic and robust expert legal advice could help you, your business or organisation achieve your goals.
We look forward to working with you.
- RT @Elaine1963B: Just completed twitter training with @dvdpritchard @peter1jennings @ittrainerdavid #training #Twitter https://t.c...
- RT @alisonb1303: Just completed my Twitter training with @dvdpritchard @Peter1Jennings @ITTrainerDavid #training #Twitter https://...
- Please take a few moments to read some of our recent and fantastic client comments with @Feefo_Official #fivestars… https://t.co...
- RT @Sintonspc: Julie Garbutt presenting yesterday @mencap_charity on the topic of 'Wills for parents of children with learning dis...
- Check out the new Corporate Recovery & Insolvency pages on our website https://t.co/JuVpVleYe8 #sintons @SintonsCoCo https://t...
- RT @MattJWarner1: Fantastic @Twitter training session with @dvdpritchard @ITTrainerDavid @SintonsLaw #Training https://t.co/jdwcsG...
GDPR Blog Week 8: Data Controllers and Data Processors
After the 25th May this year, there is a new responsibility under the GDPR for data processors to be held accountable by the Information Commissioner’s Office (or “ICO”) for failing […]
Minimising the risk of financial abuse of the elderly
Financial abuse of the elderly is rarely out of the headlines at the moment and, unfortunately, this form of abuse will continue to escalate without careful planning. Sadly, research indicates […]
Legal Update: The Government responds to Law Commission proposals for reform of the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
The Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) were introduced in England and Wales as an amendment to the Mental Capacity Act 2005 (MCA) and came into force in April 2009. DoLS […]