As a full service law firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Sintons solicitors provides first class legal advice across a wide range of legal services to businesses, organisations and individuals in North East England, including York and the surrounding areas, throughout the UK and further afield.
Our vision is to consistently set the standard for legal excellence and to be the law firm of choice for all our clients. Our solicitors take real pride in what they do and how they do it, delivering an outstanding service at a sensible price, tailored precisely to your needs.
We are always keen to listen and explore how our combination of practical, pragmatic and robust expert legal advice could help you, your business or organisation achieve your goals.
We very much look forward to working with you.
Thanks for your visit to Sintons today, how did you hear about us?
- RT @sintonsrural: Prestigious accreditation adds further endorsement of specialist rural team @TomWills1981 @AgLawUK https://t.co/...
Tweeted 5 hours ago
- RT @cathhope01: The Working Time Regulations have been amended to enable holiday which can’t be taken due to COVID-19 to be carr...
- RT @SintonsDebt: #SintonsDebtRecoveryTips Bankruptcy Petitions should only be used in the right circumstances and can be a complex...
- RT @SintonsCoCo: Please take a few moments to read the latest article from Emma Pern in our Corporate Team 'Purchasing Assets from...
- RT @SintonsCoCo: Please take a few moments to read the further updated article from @RobertJBurnLaw 'Possession of residential pro...
Tweeted 4 days ago
- RT @Sintonshr: Job Retention Scheme – Further guidance published https://t.co/f3TTvTLBOY @SintonsLaw https://t.co/30TUOc8rJd...
Tweeted 4 days ago
Prestigious accreditation adds further endorsement of specialist rural team
The head of Sintons’ specialist rural team has been confirmed as a leader in his field through being one of a handful of lawyers in the North of England to […]
Purchasing Assets from a Distressed Seller
We are receiving a number of memoranda of sales from insolvency practitioners, and others, relating to struggling business, referred to as “distressed” or “accelerated sales opportunities”. We are forwarding onto […]
Possession of residential property – an update
The Coronavirus Act 2020 received Royal Assent on 25 March 2020 and came into force on 26 March 2020. This legislation is wide ranging and this article focuses on how […]