As a full service law firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Sintons solicitors provides first class legal advice across a wide range of legal services to businesses, organisations and individuals in North East England, including York and the surrounding areas, throughout the UK and further afield.
Our vision is to consistently set the standard for legal excellence and to be the law firm of choice for all our clients. Our solicitors take real pride in what they do and how they do it, delivering an outstanding service at a sensible price, tailored precisely to your needs.
We are always keen to listen and explore how our combination of practical, pragmatic and robust expert legal advice could help you, your business or organisation achieve your goals.
We very much look forward to working with you.
Thanks for your visit to Sintons today, how did you hear about us?
- RT @Sintonshr: Please take a moments to listen to our 'Ask the Experts weekly Q&A with Sintons’ Employment Team – episode ...
Tweeted 3 hours ago
- RT @emelie_vardon: These cases were tragic yet fascinating to read. From speaking to friends and family, being granted relief from...
Tweeted 3 hours ago
- RT @Sintonspc: @emelie_vardon from the Contentious Probate department @SintonsLaw recently wrote an article on 'relief from forfei...
Tweeted 4 hours ago
- RT @Sintonshr: We will be holding the fifth and final weekly 'Ask The Employment Experts' Q&A on Teams tomorrow at 10am. Email...
- RT @Sintonspc: Head of Wills, Trusts & Estates Paul Nickalls recently wrote an article on 'the crucial role of an LPA during C...
- RT @WaughNicki: Great flavour masterclass last night hosted by @sintonsneuro. Really educational and certainly delivered ‘food f...
Ask the Experts weekly Q&A with Sintons’ Employment Team – episode 5
Ask the Experts weekly Q&A from Sintons’ Employment Team – episode 5 – with Keith Land and Ailsa Hobson. These sessions have come about due to the employment team here […]
Relief from forfeiture in inheritance cases
Under the Forfeiture Act 1982, a person who unlawfully kills another is prevented from inheriting any of the deceased’s estate. Many would expect this to be the case. The Court […]
The crucial role of an LPA during COVID-19
Alongside a huge surge in the demand for making a will, the importance of lasting powers of attorney (LPA) is also being recognised. An LPA makes provision for a family […]