As a full service law firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Sintons solicitors provides first class legal advice across a wide range of legal services to businesses, organisations and individuals in North East England, including York and the surrounding areas, throughout the UK and further afield .
Our vision is to consistently set the standard for legal excellence and to be the law firm of choice for all our clients. Our solicitors take real pride in what they do and how they do it, delivering an outstanding service at a sensible price, tailored precisely to your needs.
We are always keen to listen and explore how our combination of practical, pragmatic and robust expert legal advice could help you, your business or organisation achieve your goals.
We very much look forward to working with you.
Thanks for your visit to Sintons today, how did you hear about us?
- RT @sintonshc: Read our latest article on the 'Primary Care Networks – Template Data Sharing Agreement' https://t.co/UIaRlElw31 ...
- RT @SintonsDebt: #SintonsDebtRecoveryTips Recovery. In some circumstances, the recovery of your money is unrealistic due to the de...
- #DayTwentyFive of @SintonsLaw '30 Days of Sintons Client Comments' #LawFirmOfTheYear #LegalExcellence… https://t.co/bwNbCKqAqR...
- Sintons’ staff play their role in World Transplant Games https://t.co/0NnC6ceXMs @WTGF_Games #WTG2019 #PassItOn… https://t.co/...
- #DayTwentyFour of @SintonsLaw '30 Days of Sintons Client Comments' #LawFirmOfTheYear #LegalExcellence… https://t.co/sacRsM4EYZ...
Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @SophieRob30: Really interesting case which highlights the importance of having a Will in place. https://t.co/VW9xRWLdH3...
Tweeted 2 days ago
Primary Care Networks – Template Data Sharing Agreement
As part of the Primary Care Network (“PCN”) suite of documentation, NHS England and GPC England have now issued a template Data Sharing Agreement (“Agreement”) and associated guidance: you can […]
Sintons’ staff play their role in World Transplant Games
Two members of staff at Sintons have been selected to play a role in the World Transplant Games, the globally-significant event which is being held in the North East later […]
The Scarle case – The importance of estate planning and acting reasonably in litigation
The recent High Court case of The Estate of John William Scarle Deceased v The Estate of Marjorie Ann Scarle Deceased has been noted for its unusual circumstances, as the […]