As a full service law firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Sintons provides first class legal advice across a wide range of legal services to businesses, organisations and individuals in North East England, throughout the UK and further afield.
Our vision is to consistently set the standard for legal excellence and to be the law firm of choice for all our clients. Our lawyers take real pride in what they do and how they do it, delivering an outstanding service at a sensible price, tailored precisely to your needs.
We are always keen to listen and explore how our combination of practical, pragmatic and robust expert legal advice could help you, your business or organisation achieve your goals.
We look forward to working with you.
- Great day at the World Transplant Games Fundraising Golf Day @CloseHouseGolf @BNS5X #golf 🏌️♀️⛳️ https://t.co/xj7m...
- Strong growth for Sintons’ plot sales team https://t.co/LjGljiKfiX #RealEstate #development #plotsales #newhomes https://t.co/Q1...
- Delighted to have @daftasabrushcc presenting in the office today. #Charity #CSR https://t.co/MYXvCMLUol...
- RT @sintonshc: NHS England issues reminder of “deadline” for financial support https://t.co/TCdAZNaytU @NHSEngland #GP #NHS ht...
- RT @CloseHouseGolf: And so it begins...@EuropeanTour begin the build of the hospitality area around the 18th for the British Maste...
- We are hiring! Visit our careers page for the latest vacancies. https://t.co/PQPnHODs1w #Careers #recruitment… https://t.co/raK...
Strong growth for Sintons’ plot sales team
Law firm Sintons has increased its market share in the region’s residential development sector through a series of new client wins, which now sees its specialist team handle plot sales […]
The importance of making a lasting power of attorney
While there has been much publicity around comments made by a retired senior judge in which he warns of a lack of safeguards in the Power of Attorney system, we […]
NHS England issues reminder of “deadline” for financial support
NHS England has issued a reminder to Practices that its offer of “financial support” to Practices occupying premises owned by NHS Property Services Limited (“NHS PS”) and Community Health Partnerships […]