As a full service law firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Sintons solicitors provides first class legal advice across a wide range of legal services to businesses, organisations and individuals in North East England, including York and the surrounding areas, throughout the UK and further afield.
Our vision is to consistently set the standard for legal excellence and to be the law firm of choice for all our clients. Our solicitors take real pride in what they do and how they do it, delivering an outstanding service at a sensible price, tailored precisely to your needs.
We are always keen to listen and explore how our combination of practical, pragmatic and robust expert legal advice could help you, your business or organisation achieve your goals.
We look forward to working with you.
Thanks for your visit to Sintons today, how did you hear about us?
- RT @Lauren1Fraser: @cattermole_mike @daftasabrushcc @Dale_Robert1 @b_robertson14 I’ll sign you up for next year @cattermole_mike...
- RT @cattermole_mike: @Lauren1Fraser @daftasabrushcc @Dale_Robert1 @b_robertson14 Nah 😂😂...
- RT @AlastairWhite10: @KateNicklin_ @cmarl75 @NPrehab @SintonsLaw @daftasabrushcc @ActiveCareGroup We did - especially as at least ...
- RT @KateNicklin_: @AlastairWhite10 @cmarl75 @NPrehab @SintonsLaw @daftasabrushcc @ActiveCareGroup Well I hope you all had fun!! Lo...
- RT @AlastairWhite10: @CaitilnHepwort1 @SintonsLaw @daftasabrushcc Pleased that Sintons won, andI i am pleased that Neural Pathways...
- RT @NPrehab: @AlastairWhite10 @CaitilnHepwort1 @SintonsLaw @daftasabrushcc It was the first match #beginnersluck...
Putting the pieces together: the world beyond the cones?
Prior to joining Sintons, Jami Blythe spent her career with Northumbria Police, working in its traffic unit and dealing with the most serious and often fatal road collisions. Here, she […]
Physio snapped up by national group
A Newcastle physiotherapy has been acquired by a national group. Balmoral Physiotherapy, which is based on Station Road in South Gosforth, has been sold to Therapy Direct Healthcare. Gateshead-based Therapy […]
Regular and settled voluntary overtime should form part of holiday pay
In the case of Flowers v East of England Ambulance Trust the Court of Appeal (“CA”) has held that voluntary overtime should be taken into account when calculating holiday. This […]