As a full service law firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Sintons solicitors provides first class legal advice across a wide range of legal services to businesses, organisations and individuals in North East England, including York and the surrounding areas, throughout the UK and further afield.
Our vision is to consistently set the standard for legal excellence and to be the law firm of choice for all our clients. Our solicitors take real pride in what they do and how they do it, delivering an outstanding service at a sensible price, tailored precisely to your needs.
We are always keen to listen and explore how our combination of practical, pragmatic and robust expert legal advice could help you, your business or organisation achieve your goals.
We very much look forward to working with you.
Thanks for your visit to Sintons today, how did you hear about us?
- RT @Sintonshr: We will be holding the fifth and final weekly 'Ask The Employment Experts' Q&A on Teams tomorrow at 10am. Email...
Tweeted 7 hours ago
- RT @Sintonspc: Head of Wills, Trusts & Estates Paul Nickalls recently wrote an article on 'the crucial role of an LPA during C...
Tweeted 8 hours ago
- RT @WaughNicki: Great flavour masterclass last night hosted by @sintonsneuro. Really educational and certainly delivered ‘food f...
Tweeted 12 hours ago
- RT @DavidHaxonSR: @KateNicklin_ @sintonsneuro @debedub @AlteredEating @MNakonesky @SpecialistRD Thanks for organising this @sinton...
Tweeted 12 hours ago
- RT @KayGanguly: @MNakonesky @debedub @AlteredEating @SpecialistRD @sintonsneuro Great seminar indeed! Fascinating facts & corr...
- RT @MNakonesky: @SpecialistRD @jasspeechneuro @sintonsneuro @AlteredEating Was nice to see you @lauren_dowley and pleased you enjo...
The crucial role of an LPA during COVID-19
Alongside a huge surge in the demand for making a will, the importance of lasting powers of attorney (LPA) is also being recognised. An LPA makes provision for a family […]
Neurorehabilitation and COVID-19 – a 360 degree view of the sector – episode 6
The COVID-19 pandemic is affecting all aspects of the world of neurorehabilitation, with people and businesses working within it turning to innovative new ways of working to protect and support […]
Interest on overdue invoices
Allison Thompson, Head of Debt Recovery at Sintons recorded a podcast that concentrates on ‘interest on overdue invoices’. Click on the icon below to listen to the podcast.